Odoo Help

Why are some CRM modules missing in Odoo 10 (master branch)?

crm
By
Hieu Le
on 9/6/16, 4:52 AM 1,741 views

I am checking some CRM modules and see that some do not exist in Odoo 10 source code on Github (master branch). For the moment, I do not know the reason why Odoo did that. Maybe they merged some modules, maybe not. Do you have any idea?

• Claim_from_delivery: create a claim from a delivery order, Adds a Claim link to the delivery order.

• Crm_claim: track your customers/suppliers claims, fully integrated with the email gateway so that you can create automatically new claims based on incoming emails.

• Crm_helpdesk: Like records and processing of claims, Helpdesk and Support are good tools to trace your interventions.

• Crm_mass_mailing: Link module mass mailing with the marketing mixin from crm. → I think this will be merged into module marketing_campaigns.

• Crm_partner_assign: This modules lets you geolocate Leads, Opportunities and Partners based on their address. Once the coordinates of the Lead/Opportunity is known, they can be automatically assigned to an appropriate local partner, based on the distance and the weight that was assigned to the partner. → I think this module was merged into module website_crm_partner_assign

• Crm_profiling: This module allows users to perform segmentation within partners.

Please share master branch URL too

Zahin
on 9/6/16, 7:59 AM

Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc

--Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc--
| 5 5 8
Puducherry, India
--Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc--
Passionate coder in Python/Odoo(formerly known as OpenERP).

Contact me via GMail: atchuthantu@gmail.com via Skype: atchuthan_skype
via Linkedin: http://in.linkedin.com/in/atchuthantu
Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
On 12/8/16, 1:14 AM

We had a discussion with community about missing CRM claim in v10.0 and had a mail from @fabien https://www.odoo.com/groups/community-59/community-21828282

dbvieira
On 1/12/17, 8:15 AM

From openerp 5 to 10 the tendency is to have less free modules and more paid ones (may be why the name changed from OPENerp to Odoo)...

Helpdesk is a blatant case where I use it on openerp 7 and is now paid on 10 whith not so much changes....

With this paid tendency I dont see real integration of modules to happen in a near future..take the employee modules it should be a base module to map all the user/ teams across several modules....that i believe wont happen in a near future along other base problems....unless we paid for their development and then we start to move on sugar terrains....with more fragmentation problems... 

my cent

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/6/16, 4:52 AM
Seen: 1741 times
Last updated: 3/27/17, 8:27 AM