This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I am checking some CRM modules and see that some do not exist in Odoo 10 source code on Github (master branch). For the moment, I do not know the reason why Odoo did that. Maybe they merged some modules, maybe not. Do you have any idea?

• Claim_from_delivery: create a claim from a delivery order, Adds a Claim link to the delivery order.

• Crm_claim: track your customers/suppliers claims, fully integrated with the email gateway so that you can create automatically new claims based on incoming emails.

• Crm_helpdesk: Like records and processing of claims, Helpdesk and Support are good tools to trace your interventions.

• Crm_mass_mailing: Link module mass mailing with the marketing mixin from crm. → I think this will be merged into module marketing_campaigns.

• Crm_partner_assign: This modules lets you geolocate Leads, Opportunities and Partners based on their address. Once the coordinates of the Lead/Opportunity is known, they can be automatically assigned to an appropriate local partner, based on the distance and the weight that was assigned to the partner. → I think this module was merged into module website_crm_partner_assign

• Crm_profiling: This module allows users to perform segmentation within partners.

Discard

Please share master branch URL too

Best Answer

We had a discussion with community about missing CRM claim in v10.0 and had a mail from @fabien https://www.odoo.com/groups/community-59/community-21828282

Discard
Best Answer

From openerp 5 to 10 the tendency is to have less free modules and more paid ones (may be why the name changed from OPENerp to Odoo)...

Helpdesk is a blatant case where I use it on openerp 7 and is now paid on 10 whith not so much changes....

With this paid tendency I dont see real integration of modules to happen in a near future..take the employee modules it should be a base module to map all the user/ teams across several modules....that i believe wont happen in a near future along other base problems....unless we paid for their development and then we start to move on sugar terrains....with more fragmentation problems... 

my cent

Discard