This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I created a new user (I used Admininistrator account for that).And when this new user logs in, he cannot see any customers (althought that there are at least 10 of the customers).His (new user's) settings are following:

http://postimg.org/image/ln40tpqv7/

So whenever this new user clicks on Sales -> Customers, he sees an empty list with no custoemrs.

There are similar topics for this problem but none of the given solutions work.

Please help me out,thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

Have you created those customers using the administrator account?

If so, then potentially in your customer list you will have the filter/domain that your user will see only customers assigned and/or created by him. Check in your list view if a default filter is active (top right corner, in the search field). Uncheck it and see if that helps.

If it does not, give your user some more rights and see if he can see all customers.

Discard
Author Best Answer

When I am logged in as Administrator and I go to Sales -> Customers and click 'List View' i see all the customers
with the following columns : Name, Phone, Email and not the filter/domain that you meantioned.

I also tried to give this new user all the possible permissions (except Portal of course) including Administration rights : Settings,
but he still cannot see any customers.

Please help me out.

Discard