Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Why a blank screen in one browser but not the other?

By
Gilles Lehoux
on 2/16/14, 1:21 AM 1,195 views

I have two independent browsers (Firefox and Chrome) pointing to my OpenERP. In one, everything seems ok and responsive, in the other I get a blank screen. The source html of the screen is not empty (see attached). Since another browser is interacting correctly with the server, I must assume the server is ok. It seems to happen for example after installing a module but not always. I could reboot or restart this or that to get things back but I'm hoping there's a better way.

Server: OpenERP v7, Ubuntu 12.04. Client: Win7, Firefox, Chrome.

C:\fakepath\blank screen html cap.jpg

Hitting F5 refresh doesn't help. Could it have something to do with cookies? Could OpenERP hang for one specific instance of a browser?

Sensortec AG
On 11/10/14, 5:54 AM

Hello,

I have the same issue. I tried to connect to odoo 7.0 with several browsers.

All except firefox work well.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/16/14, 1:21 AM
Seen: 1195 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM