Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Who made the stock move ?

By
Mihalache Ciprian
on 5/16/14, 3:08 AM 799 views

I created a stock move from Warehouse -> Internal Moves. When I go to Warehouse -> Stock Moves I can see the move.

The problem: I can't see who is the employee who made that move ? I tried developer mode but I can't find specific field.

Can you help ?

Ochora
On 6/30/14, 9:38 AM

Install Audittrail module, Create an Audit rule on the warehouse object, subscribe to the rule and assign users you want to track logs on. Then login as Admin and check reporting for Audit logs.

Nehal

--Nehal--
| 5 2 8
Ahmadabad, India
--Nehal--
Nehal
On 5/16/14, 5:54 AM

Hi,

By activating debug mode, you can see the "Debug View".From where, View Log option may help you to see the "Latest Modification by".

Fekete Mihai
On 6/30/14, 9:40 AM

You just to add the "create_uid" field in the view...that the field who store user who create every record in the database. There are 4 fiedls that are created in every table of openerp database:

create_date, create_uid : for date and user who created the record

write_date, write_uid: the user who last modified the record.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/16/14, 3:08 AM
Seen: 799 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM