Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

While deleting incoming shipment getting error in V9

By
George
on 5/26/16, 3:56 PM 175 views

Hi Friends,

I am unable to delete incoming shipment which is created from purchase order. I have tried this in v9 with latest updates still remains the same.

This is what i am getting

Odoo Warning - Validation ErrorThe operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following:

- deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it

- creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set

[object with reference: Packing Operation - stock.pack.operation]

I saw this post URL: https://www.odoo.com/es_ES/forum/ayuda-1/question/how-to-avoid-the-packing-operation-82536

but it does not help me. If some one could help me that would make my work great. Wait with hope ...........

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/26/16, 3:56 PM
Seen: 175 times
Last updated: 5/27/16, 1:12 AM