Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Which would be the way to have different prices for a product depending on what is the packaging selected in the sale order?

By
m1k3lm
on 3/27/14, 5:28 AM 984 views

Which would be the way to have different prices for a product depending on what is the packaging selected in the sale order?

What I'm looking for, would be something like this: Some products are packed in 20 unit boxes others on 50 unit boxes others XX unit boxes....

I would like to apply a discount on the product price if it is sold in a box rather than by individual units. I could create a pricelist and apply a diferent prices for a product or product category depending on the quantity but I can't find the way to do it depending on the packaging. As product quaanty per box differ form product to product mantaining it by quantity would make the pricelist to have too many rules.

Thanks for your attention.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/27/14, 5:28 AM
Seen: 984 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM