Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Which ports are used by odoo and for which purpose?

By
George Rodopoulos
on 8/22/14, 8:02 AM 555 views

Can we reference here all the ports that you would expect being used by odoo and shortly explain the purpose of each one?

E.g. I've seen references to xmlrpc_port which by default is set to 8069 in openerp/tools.config.py and can be changed in odoo server config file

I've also seen references to xmlrpcs_port, netrpc_port, netrpcs_port but I'd like to know which port is actually used in each case and with what purpose.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/22/14, 8:02 AM
Seen: 555 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM