This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I am presently running my openerp server in my beta server, All projects php and android and other projects running in my beta server. I am looking for hosting service for openerp. I have nearly 20,000 products and dealing with 250 sales orders from amazon per day, working with 10 users. and 500 purchase orders per month, 100 employees hr operations. Can any one suggest me which is the best hosting server and required system configurations to install OpenERP with the above operations? like RAM, Hard disk, and Bandwidth sizes required....

Discard
Best Answer

Your using 10 users means its enough to have 4-8GB RAM, max 25GB hard disk and normal bandwith rate remember your using latest processor. If you want increase no of user need to increase ram and processor speed.

Discard
Author

Can you tell me which host is good.. which host your using now?

Best Answer

Hi, I am using the VPS hosting from vhscloud.in. According to me its the best hosting providers

,their plans are very affordable with very good performance and support.And they also provides a solution for open erp v7 hosting.

Discard
Best Answer

I'd advise you to use about 4-6GB RAM, a 25-40GB HDD and normal internet connection will do the job.
What you should really look at is the processor. The better the cores and the more cores the better your Odoo will work, especially for the POS. So go for atleast a dual core and if you can a quad core server.

As I saw you're looking for a hosting provider too I could advise you DigitalOcean (digitalocean.com). They have quite good and competitive prices and I've already hosted an Odoo instance there, worked without any problem. 
There are a lot of hosting providers but DigitalOcean seems to be one of the most used ones and they have a lot of tutorials.

Best of luck!

Discard