Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

whether the odoo application is available in the AppStore ?

By
Dimas Rizki Herlambang
on 5/5/15, 7:17 AM 352 views

Hello ,

I am a student of industrial engineering in Indonesia who are studying MRP

I 've installed odoo version 8.0 on my laptop

I would like to ask on this forum , whether odoo OpenERP application available in AppStore ? because my IOS users .

I want to download apps on my iphone odoo for easier and practical to learn odoo , because I can run the odoo applications anytime and anywhere without having to carry my heavy laptop .

please help of friends users odoo , I expect a good response to my question this

Thank you for your attention

Glenn
On 5/5/15, 12:09 PM

You can always just use your mobile web browser until the beta app is more robust.

Dr Obx
On 5/5/15, 8:23 AM

As far as I know, Odoo mobile is not fully functional yet. Only Contacts, messaging and some other useless options. No warehouse etc. So I see no reason to download and install it on any mobile/smartphone or tablet :) if you won't develop any module for this app.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/5/15, 7:17 AM
Seen: 352 times
Last updated: 5/5/15, 12:09 PM