Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where to put odoo-pycharm-template file in windows installation of pycharm.

By
Ibrar Ahmad
on 5/26/15, 7:11 AM 1,687 views

~/.PyCharm*/config/templates This location is for linux users and i am a windows user.

Can anyone please tell me?

fisher
On 5/28/15, 9:35 AM

just like in Linux, there is .pycharm30 folder under your user's folder, in my case, the full path is 

C:\Users\fisher\.PyCharm30\config\fileTemplates  (here, fisher is the current logon user account)

Omar OUHARI
On 12/2/15, 3:45 AM

Hello,

I can't find the template location in linux ubuntu. Try creating this folder and restart Pycharm but nothing is shown when I put odoo tag in python or xml file. Where can I put the template file ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/26/15, 7:11 AM
Seen: 1687 times
Last updated: 12/2/15, 3:45 AM