Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where to get sample reports for webkit in V7

By
René
on 3/22/13, 5:04 PM 3,144 views

Hello I already got a sample report for sale order. But does someone have other samples of webkit-reports such as:

• purchase order
  • request for quotation
  • delivery order

Can they be downloaded somewhere ?

Thanks René

Open Net Sarl
On 8/16/13, 3:13 PM

Hello,

At Open Net, we published a set of reports that all used the same structure

You can download them from our blog www.open-net.ch/Blog-OpenERP/Module-OpenERP-Productivity-Webkit-Reports

Franco Tampieri
On 3/22/13, 11:35 PM

You can use the camptocamp webkit report, you can found for example the sale order report on lauchpad: bzr branch lp:sale-reports

I know about this branch. But I am looking for other reports such as "purchase order", "request for quotation", "delivery order", ...

René
on 3/26/13, 5:47 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/22/13, 5:04 PM
Seen: 3144 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM