Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where to find cost center management?

By
Darmok
on 6/7/13, 4:47 AM 3,755 views

Hello, where can I find the cost centers in OpenERP7? I installed the standard financial modul. Will I need an extra modul for that? I've checked already every menu but I can't find it. Do I need to set a flag in settings menu to make it visible?

Amit Parik (amp)
On 6/7/13, 4:56 AM

Hello,

I think you want to use the costing method on OpenERP. Just go to Settings/Users access rights tab and tick the costing method group true after apply the technical group.

It will provide you the option of standard costing and average costing on product form.

Thank you!

Thank you very much.

Darmok
on 6/7/13, 5:02 AM
Mohamed Hagag
On 10/27/13, 5:10 PM

I know it's too late, but may help others:

In OpenERP Cost Centres and Profit Centres are represented/called Analytic Accounts.

So you can create cost center and Profit centers in OpenERP using analytic accounts.

doc.openerp.com /v7.0/book/4/4_10_Accounts/index.html

Regards,

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/7/13, 4:47 AM
Seen: 3755 times
Last updated: 10/31/16, 12:52 AM