Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where to enter the post warranty period details

By
sneha antony
on 1/31/14, 8:07 AM 1,007 views

I want a module /certain functionalities in openerp so that i can enter the post warranty period details like extension of warranty,amount paid to extend warranty,start date and end date of extended warranty period,details of products replaced during the post warranty period,to create quotation etc.Can anyone please suggest whether any module supports the following requirements,if so please provide the details of the same or else can I acheive it by enabling any menu in settings?

Ashmsh.M
On 1/31/14, 8:34 AM

In order to add warranty you can try Product warranty module. in Openerp v7.0

The you can give the warranty peorid in months in the product form.

but it is not an opensource module no?I prefer an opensource module of enterprise/trunk series which enables to enter not only the product warranty details but also the post warranty period details like extension of warranty,amount paid to extend warranty,start date and end date of extended warranty period,details of products replaced during the post warranty period,to create quotation etc.

sneha antony
on 2/1/14, 3:51 AM

Use this link..

Ashmsh.M
on 2/1/14, 7:46 AM

Thanks for the link and it worked perfectly.But even after refreshing there are no specific changes regarding warranty in any modules though the product warranty module is showing among the installed modules.What are the possible changes which the product warranty module brings?

sneha antony
on 2/3/14, 12:55 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/31/14, 8:07 AM
Seen: 1007 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM