This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I want a module /certain functionalities in openerp so that i can enter the post warranty period details like extension of warranty,amount paid to extend warranty,start date and end date of extended warranty period,details of products replaced during the post warranty period,to create quotation etc.Can anyone please suggest whether any module supports the following requirements,if so please provide the details of the same or else can I acheive it by enabling any menu in settings?

Discard
Best Answer

In order to add warranty you can try Product warranty module. in Openerp v7.0

The you can give the warranty peorid in months in the product form.

Discard
Author

but it is not an opensource module no?I prefer an opensource module of enterprise/trunk series which enables to enter not only the product warranty details but also the post warranty period details like extension of warranty,amount paid to extend warranty,start date and end date of extended warranty period,details of products replaced during the post warranty period,to create quotation etc.

Use this link..

Author

Thanks for the link and it worked perfectly.But even after refreshing there are no specific changes regarding warranty in any modules though the product warranty module is showing among the installed modules.What are the possible changes which the product warranty module brings?