Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

where to change web.base.url ?

By
Davide
on 6/16/14, 9:19 AM 8,250 views

Where I can change the url?

web.base.url

Davide
On 7/18/14, 5:03 AM

I mean exactly that. Setting -> Parameters -> System Parameter

The value web.base.url in my case change according to the url used for login by the user "admin".

If I use the ip address to get open erp, web.base.url will be an ip address, if I use a domain, web.base.url will be a domain.

When I login with other users (even if they are administrators) there is not such behave.

Antonio M. Vigliotti
On 6/16/14, 10:53 AM

Do you mean parameter web.base.url in Setting -> Parameters -> System Parameter?

IMHO is loaded by local doamin name but, peraphs, you should update it.

Antonio Maria Vigliotti

Sometimes it is required to access the database from different URLs. To avoid every admin URL changing web.base.url parameter, please add another parameter web.base.url.freeze with value "1"

Jason Morgan
On 9/23/14, 5:32 PM

The Settings->Parameters->System Parameters menu is hidden by default.

First enable the Technical Features for your admin account in the Settings → Users → Users → Administrator → Access Right

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/16/14, 9:19 AM
Seen: 8250 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM