Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where should I post bugs?

By
Torvald B. Bringsvor
on 2/5/13, 7:14 PM 904 views

I get some exceptions when trying out the Survey module. Where can I put information so the developers will have a look at it?

Alan Bell
On 2/6/13, 4:47 PM

the code for the survey module is in the openobject-addons project on launchpad. You can report bugs here bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+filebug and do put the module name in the subject of the bug

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 2/6/13, 12:14 AM

The community book of the official documentation gives a detailed description of the bug reporting procedure: http://doc.openerp.com/v6.1/contribute/11bugtracker.html

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/5/13, 7:14 PM
Seen: 904 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM