Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where predefined advatage fields on Contracts come in runbot?

By
Laura Jarvenpaa
on 9/6/13, 6:44 AM 550 views

I have seen that in runbot (at least in saas-1 and 7.0) if you use database 'all' there is predefined advantages fields in Employee Contracts e.g. "Check Value Meal" and I assume those could be used in salary rules because you can use contract object in salary rules. I tried to find out where those advantage fields in runbot come from because if you install only basic hr_contract you will only get this big text box for advantages.

Is this some random customization done just for runbot or does it come from some module? I tried to find a module where they come from but haven't found it yet.

I know that I can add fields to contract module by myself also but if some one has already done these modifications it would be easier to use that.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/6/13, 6:44 AM
Seen: 550 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM