Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

where is the workflow editor in the demo ?

By
wot
on 2/19/13, 5:31 AM 1,714 views

Hi,

I'm still evaluating the demo on the SAAS version. 1. I created a new company 2. I entered in the demo 3. I installed the social network app 4. I clicked on "configuration", but I don't see the "workflow editor"

Where can I test the graphical interface of the workflow ?

Thx for your time

Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp

--Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp--
| 6 7 8
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp--

Guewen works at Camptocamp as an Odoo developer since 2010. He is the lead developer of the Odoo Connector framework and the Magento Connector. He is a delegate member of the OCA, a committer and an active contributor to the OCA projects.

Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp
On 2/19/13, 5:49 AM

It seems that the demo does not give access to the Settings menu, so you can't see the workflow editor.

Still, you can go to the runbot and connect on an instance. The runbot instances are for tests purposes and may be broken.

The steps to see the workflow editor are:

• Go to Settings > Technical > Workflows > Workflows.
  • Click on the workflow you want to edit
  • Change the type of view to Diagram in the right upper corner

If you don't see the menu, you have to give more accesses to your user, edit your user and add the Accesses Rights Technical Features and Administration / Settings. (you'll need to refresh the page to view the new menus).

image description

[EDIT] according to Daniel's comments.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/19/13, 5:31 AM
Seen: 1714 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM