Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where is the status of scheduled jobs (ir.cron) logged?

By
NUMERIGRAPHE
on 10/20/14, 5:10 AM 702 views

I'd like to check whether tha latest scheduled jobs were run succesfully or not, where can I see that?

SonnyV
On 6/2/15, 8:11 AM

I don't think it's default behaviour for odoo to log the events of the cron tasks.

To see if a cron has been called, you can check the db-table ir_cron and check for the write_date. This field contains the date when the record was last modified.

Another option would be to import logging in your python file where the cron's function is. then instantiate the logger: _logger = logging.getlogger(__name__). To use the logger _logger.debug('myDebugMSG'). When you use this method, you will be able to see if the cron has ran (successfully or not) in your odoo log

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/20/14, 5:10 AM
Seen: 702 times
Last updated: 6/2/15, 8:11 AM