This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I create a new account_tax, but I do not find the related account_tax_template in any place.

Anyway, If I look in the database, there is any field relating the two models.

Where is the relation between account_tax and account_tax_template?

Discard
Best Answer

When you install chart of account module then system will generate account tax based on account tax template.

In odoo different chart of account modules are available, in which tax template available in each modules. when you install module system is generating tax based on template.

Discard
Author

Then, there is no relation between these models after the installation od the chart modules. Furthermore, if a user creates a new tax, that tax will not have a register in account_tax_template.

Best Answer

Hi Luis Maria

Were you able to resolve this issue? We are facing the same problem and we can't include the manually created taxes (we work with VAT proration) and we can't include them in the VAT book.

We're working with v14 Enterprise

Thx 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

is this still impossible for v14? I mean is it there no way to associate a tax to a tax_template? We are using a non standard tax and would like to include it in the OCA VAT Book report, but tax mapping for that report only accepts "Tax templates" instead of "Tax", so we are stuck. We can create a new Tax Template but no way to really associate it to our Tax.

Thanks a lot!

Discard