Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where is the python file for report_payslip.xml file? - Odoo 8

Alejandro Perez Cosio
on 9/25/14, 3:35 PM 818 views

Hello, I'm trying to edit the hr_payroll report, I found the file at addons/hr_payroll/views/report_payslip.xml, and I found this line which is confusing me.. 

<t t-foreach="docs" t-as="o">

I know, it's a simple loop on a list variable named 'docs', but that I don't know is where that list is defined in the python code.
Which python file contains the list named 'docs'? Which variable/method is being called? docs/'docs()'?

If I add some new variable in 'that' python file, will I be able to use it from the report_payslip.xml file?

Thank you for your responses.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/25/14, 3:35 PM
Seen: 818 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM