Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where is the original XML of those 5 menuitems?

By
Pascal Tremblay
on 4/6/15, 8:18 AM 484 views

Hello guys,

Do you also have these 5 menuitems (Receipts, Internal transfers, delivery orders, pos orders an dropship) when you create a new odoo database?

I have my custom XML code in my custom module for these 5 menuitems and the associated window action. But NO TRACE of them in the odoo original code.

Did I create it myself? I don't remember... I imagine that you are laughing about me... Normal...

thanks

Temur

--Temur--
| 6 5 7
Tbilisi, Georgia
--Temur--
Programmer
Temur
On 4/6/15, 9:27 AM

you can have your modules in the separated folder, then add that folder's path to addons paths in odoo settings... this way you can anytime disable custom modules by removing it's path from settings and then you can check in the new database what your case gives you.

Still can t find the original xml code. If i create a new database and I install stock module, I don t even have the " all pickings " dashboard. Where is his xml code? How to activate this board in a new database?

Pascal Tremblay
on 4/6/15, 10:50 AM

I had cutted some lines in the original stock files when I did my override. My error. I have downloaded again stock module and It was easy to find menu_action_picking_type_form. Thanks a lot for your help. others 5 menus was created by ourselves.

Pascal Tremblay
on 4/6/15, 12:59 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/6/15, 8:18 AM
Seen: 484 times
Last updated: 4/6/15, 12:57 PM