This question has been flagged
9 Replies

???

Does it exist?

Discard
Best Answer

I do not know. You define Report Layout Category (Left menu Sales/Configurations/Report Layout Categories) and use it in view Sale Odrer Lines (as Section). (Unfortunately, I could not attach images)

Discard
Author

Report layout category? where?

Left menu Sales/Configurations/Report Layout Categories

Best Answer

It is important to note that this module has changed completely from OpenERP 6.1 to Odoo 8.0 (It did not officially exist in 7.0).

In 6.1 the visual elements (page breaks, subtotals) would be inserted like a line. To achieve that, sale_order_lines had an additional field layout_type. We used this in combination with Aeroo Reports using a parser that would check the layout_type and inserting the corresponding element into the generated OpenOffice-Document.

However 8.0 changes the architecture: you create a Report Layout Category. You can set a page break or subtotal per Category. Odoo then prints each Category on its own and inserts page breaks if configured to do so.

I am not sure yet how to combine that with Aeroo Reports. Once I have enough Karma, I will post it as a seperate question.

Discard
Best Answer

how to enable the report layout categories option?

Discard
Author Best Answer

Now I can use sale_layout. It will be very usefull. Thanks for all. 

I will now try to remove the little bullet just at the left of « OU » et « ET ».

Result for your eyes :

Discard

You edit QWeb "category_template" and remove from it •

Author

you are very nice. thanks.

Best Answer

@Pascal,

Could you give us more explanations on how  to use new report layout category in view report_saleorder_document ?

Thanks

Discard