Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where is stocked infos of the promote menu in database?

By
Pascal Tremblay
on 11/8/16, 6:06 PM 156 views

Hello there,

When logged, if I click on the promote menu, I can define the title of any webpage of my site.

I want to know in which table of the database is stocked this info? I don't find this table...

We are on odoo 8.

Thanks to help.

Pascal Tremblay

--Pascal Tremblay--
| 5 2 7
Alma, Canada
--Pascal Tremblay--

Pascal Tremblay
On 11/9/16, 10:21 AM

I have found the right place.

website_meta_title and website_meta_description are stocked in the ir.ui.view table. So, each view in ir.ui.view has its values for these two fields.

So, I have added this code to base.view_view_tree and base.view_view_form.

<field name="website_meta_title"/>
    <field name="website_meta_description"/>

Result in base.view_view_form :

Thomas
On 11/8/16, 6:39 PM

This might give you some directions for searching

I saw this table. I was sure it was the right one. But it is empty... absolutely no line in this table... Is it possible?

Thanks for your help.

Pascal Tremblay
on 11/8/16, 6:41 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/8/16, 6:06 PM
Seen: 156 times
Last updated: 11/9/16, 10:21 AM