Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where is local modules in windows ?

By
Yug Faa
on 2/6/13, 9:53 AM 1,044 views

After installing the last version of OpenERP 7.0 on windows seven, i can't find all modules in the folder openerp->addons

There are only modules web and his dependencies, when i paste others from src i get the error

No handler found

Regards

Nicolas Bessi

--Nicolas Bessi--
| 5 7 8
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Nicolas Bessi--
Nicolas Bessi
On 2/6/13, 11:42 AM

I'm not a Windows expert but I presume you have to set the addons_path directive of the server in argument or config file to indicate the path to addons. You may have to chekout the addons as the App feature of OpenERP is not functional now.

You also have to include the path to the addons directory containing the web module.

See http://doc.openerp.com/v6.1/developer/01gettingstarted.html#configuration for more details.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/6/13, 9:53 AM
Seen: 1044 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM