Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where is Checkout Terms and Conditions?

By
Ami SUKARSA
on 5/29/16, 10:48 AM 245 views

Am I missing something?
I couldn't find the place to put terms and conditions and there seems to be no check-box for it during checkout process.

I think this should be a standard feature!
But otherwise does anybody know a simple modification to add this checkbox in the checkout process?

Ami SUKARSA
On 5/30/16, 8:44 AM

Hi Krupesh Laiya, thanks for the answer,
Would you care to share here how to do that, or a link to a modified checkout page? It seems that adding a checkbox is only one thing, the checkout button must be disabled/enabled as well.

Thanks

Krupesh Laiya
On 5/30/16, 5:15 AM

You will have to inherit the checkout page and modify that page using xml code and put your T&C in that page.

Hi Krupesh, Like Ami above I'm also interested to know where I can find the checkout page to modify it.

Denise van der Linden-Morris
on 6/15/16, 11:11 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/29/16, 10:48 AM
Seen: 245 times
Last updated: 5/30/16, 8:44 AM