Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where is analysis summary for analytic accounts in Odoo 8!

By
Anthony
on 4/26/15, 12:04 AM 667 views

Hi, the documentation shows that in the past you could install a module called account_analytic_analysis and get a great summary page for your analytic accounts (https://doc.odoo.com/6.0/hr/book/4/4_10_Accounts/4_10_Accounts_fin_ana/).

I'm running odoo 8, I've installed the module, but I can't find the summary.

Anyone know where to find it?

Thanks

Anthony
On 4/27/15, 7:46 PM

Thanks for the tip. It doesn't seem to have the same functionality. For example, how do I use it to see things like uninvoiced hours, key dates (last invoice date), real margin, remaining hours etc that used to be possible (see "Key Indicators" on page linked to in first post above)?

ankita
On 4/27/15, 6:17 AM

Hi ,

You can review the analytic accounting analysis with the help of below menu structure in odoo 8

Reporting ->Accounting ->Analytic entries analysis

Hope it may be helpful.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/26/15, 12:04 AM
Seen: 667 times
Last updated: 4/27/15, 7:46 PM