Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where is a location of the "select" statement [Help]

By
samu
on 7/5/13, 6:34 AM 739 views

Hi all, im want to modify the get the users list select statement.. Anyone can tell me what file and line is please ? My openerp version is openerp-7.0-20130612-231148. Thanks in advance!

can you explain what you are asking about?

dianne jose
on 7/8/13, 10:07 AM
samu
On 7/8/13, 7:26 AM

Nobody can help me please.. ?

Your question is not clear enough for people to understand what you are asking about. Please rephrase everything so that we can understand what you mean.

Gilles Major (gim)
on 7/8/13, 12:33 PM

Excuse, my english level is not good, maybe that's why I could not express well. I need to know where is the SQL function that returns the list of users of "Settings> Users". Thanks in advance!

samu
on 7/8/13, 1:02 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/5/13, 6:34 AM
Seen: 739 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM