This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I have the case of an incoming invoice of 80€. By accident I pay 100€ which is too much. During bank reconciliation I book the 20€ on the creditor account with a label "paid too much".

Where is this visible in Odoo? I am looking for something like a report for the account with a Balance (debit/credit) for this account.

Because when looking at the Journal Entry (account.move) the Balance of credit and debit is equal. But when checking the  reconciles entries we have a difference in debit and credit.

Discard
Author

Great, thanks! I will check. 

Best Answer

If you are using EE, you can go to Accounting > Accounting > Ledgers > Partner Ledger to see all the transactions with the partner.

If you are using CE, activate developer mode, go to Settings > Users & Companies > Users and enable Show Full Accounting Features for the user who will need this access. Then go to Invoicing > Accounting > Ledgers > Partner Ledger to see all the transactions with the partner. You may have to refresh the page if you do not see the Accounting menu under Invoicing after enabling this feature.

Discard