Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

where do i install audit trail

By
Warren Prescott
on 9/25/13, 6:34 PM 1,226 views

I have OpenERP installed on a Synology Ds412+, and i have downloaded the Audit trail file (trunk version). But can't seem to find the trunk on DS. Any suggestions?

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 9/25/13, 7:01 PM

If you have a Synology NAS, you don't have the trunk version of OpenERP. Therefore, you should not install a trunk module on a non-trunk version of OpenERP. You should install the right version of audittrail corresponding to your version of OpenERP. You can know your version of OpenERP in the About box in the top right corner. Then, go to apps.openerp.com and find the audittrail module for the same version.

Hi, and thanks for the quick response. I have another issue concerning how to install the module. There does not seem to be an import module in the apps section. Btw I'm using 7.0

Warren Prescott
on 9/26/13, 12:53 PM

You should go to Settings > Apps, find audittrail, and just click Install. You can also import a module manually in your modules folder and reload the list in OpenERP with Settings > Update Modules List

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 9/27/13, 4:28 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/25/13, 6:34 PM
Seen: 1226 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM