This question has been flagged
2 Replies

In odoo v8, after creating a new product and its different variants such as: colors and sizes, I am not being able to insert the field for Internal Reference or EAN13 Barcode for all those new products, because it has dissapear from the form. When making a single product with a single variant, this doesn't happen. 

I would like to know how to solve this issue or to understand the logic of the process. 

Discard
Best Answer
  • Regarding Internal reference, you're right. You should display it on the form view to be able to set/modify it. Use the developer mode.
  • Regarding EAN13, you need to Edit the product variant and the link will appear on the Information tab.
Discard
Author

Thanks for the reply. Could you explain me how to set/modify on the developer mode?

See https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-can-i-activate-the-developer-mode-83

Author

I have looked before this thread, but my question is how to edit the internal reference code through the developer mode. Even I am on developer mode, I am still not able to edit the internal reference code of a product's variant.

Author Best Answer

Well after doing a lot of research about it, I think its a bug. I have tried different instances in runbot.odoo.com and Odoo v9 alpha doesnt have this issue. Just hope it gets fixed for the stable version. 

Discard

Looks like the change was mode in the 8.0 branch with commit 92d8f15a18. Here's the code: attrs="{'invisible': [('is_product_variant', '=', False), ('product_variant_count', '!=', 1)]}"