Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where do I change the default discount amount? [Closed]

By
Robert Waters
on 2/6/13, 5:59 PM 1,685 views

The Question has been closed

by
Ray Carnes
on 05/17/2013 00:47:22

After getting started in openerp 7 I had everything working almost to my liking and then now when I open a invoice I get a starting discount of -28.34 I was wondering where I change this back to zero.

Alan Bell
On 2/10/13, 10:58 AM

if you have been messing with the pricelists and have the prices visible discount module installed then that might be the issue, otherwise perhaps it is something in settings-technical-Actions-User Defined Defaults. Does this discount appear to depend on the customer selected, the user creating the invoice or the product added to it? when does the discount get filled in?

I do have the prices visible discount module installed and I changed the pricelist from Euro to USD. The discount does not seem to depend on the Customer or the user creating the invoice nor the product added to the invoice. I can also change the discount to remove it I was just hoping to fix it.

Robert Waters
on 2/11/13, 2:35 PM

Uninstalling and re-installing the visible discount module fixed the problem thank you for your help. I had been thinking the problem was a changeable field in the database.

Robert Waters
on 2/13/13, 1:00 PM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/6/13, 5:59 PM
Seen: 1685 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM