This question has been flagged
3 Replies

When entering a new quotation for sales, I used to be able to enter order line info by clicking on "Add an item" and directly entering from the PO screen.  But now suddenly if I click on "Add an item" it throws a pop-up to a new screen "Open: Order Lines" where I must enter the info there, and this screen has the ability to add invoice lines.  Where did this come from and why did I lose the ability to enter directly from the PO screen?  I recently installed the "Recurring Documents" app (Subscriptions).  I don't think this app could have caused this problem.  Anyone have any ideas?

Discard
Best Answer

The user who sees this popup has become a member of one of the following groups:

1. Technical Settings / Manage Product Packaging

2. Technical Settings / Properties on lines

3. Events / User

(1) happens when you enable the "Manage available packaging options per products" option of "Packaging Methods" in  Inventory --> Settings.

(2) happens when you enable the "Allow setting manufacturing order properties per order line" option of "Properties on SO Lines" in Sales --> Settings

(3) happens when you install the Events App.

Discard

Thank you Ray for your continuous community support.

Best Answer

This is very annoying, in our case we just installed Events App so we are seeing this popup every time. Is there a way to revert to inline editing without uninstalling Events App?

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks Ray,

You nailed it.  I had recently installed the Events app.

Discard