Odoo Help

Where can I select the Account Template?

By
Manuel
on 6/15/14, 1:45 AM 1,078 views

I have selected an Account Template when installing the Accounting module. e.g. I selected US>Service.

But now I want to select another one, e.g. US>Product. I can see the account templates in Accounting > Configuration > Accounts > Chart of Accounts Templates. But how can I select/apply one?

I looked online, and supposedly I have to do it here:  Settings ‣ Configuration ‣ Invoicing. But I don't have Invoicing in my configuration.

eLBati
On 6/15/14, 1:16 PM

When you install a chart of account, it is associated to the company.

If the company has a chart of account yet, you can't install another one from a template.

If you need to change your chart of account (assuming that you can't drop the DB) you have to change it account by account.

If you need to add a chart of account for a new company, just create the company and run again the accounting configuration wizard.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/15/14, 1:45 AM
Seen: 1078 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM