Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where can I learn the code to edit reports?

By
Cameron
on 6/26/13, 8:28 AM 1,258 views

I dont even know what its called - I'm assuming its python!!!!

I would like to learn this stuff...

[[repeatIn(objects,'o')]] [[ setLang(o.partner_id.lang) ]]

[[ (o.partner_id and o.partner_id.title and o.partner_id.title.name) or '' ]] [[ (o.partner_id and o.partner_id.name) or '' ]]

[[repeatIn(o.order_line,'line')]]

I've seen this and I can kind of jiggle my way though it, very hit and miss though, would love a good youtube video, or any guidance.

Any pointers greatly appreciated

EDIT...

Have since discovered this - will review and post back

Keyur

--Keyur--
| 4 4 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Keyur--

Odoo Expert

Keyur
On 6/26/13, 10:26 AM

Hi Cameron,

The link you have specified is very detailed & very helpful. You can get A to Z information about reports. You can surely ask if you are stuck at any point or if you are not comfortable with the terms used in it.

Thanks Keyur

Cameron
on 7/1/13, 7:04 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/26/13, 8:28 AM
Seen: 1258 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM