This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Where can i find the Invoice XML file?

Discard

Which one? Printed or view?

Hi Grover Menacho,

As i print the Invoice there is field where i need to edit from12.36% to 12% in the Invoice .how can i do it

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 2:56 AM, Grover Menacho <hmen-live.co.uk@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

Which one? Printed or view?

--
Grover Menacho
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post Where can i find the Invoice XML file?

--
Best Answer

Hello Santosh,

Additional information here that could be useful for users looking to extract the XML files generated in Odoo.

The first step is to activate electronic invoicing, by going in the Advanced Settings of the appropriate Sales journal. The different possibilities of e-Invoicing will be displayed according to the fiscal country and package set for the company.

This feature enables to generate automatically the XML file when posting a new invoice in this journal.

All XML files that have been generated previously can be visualized and extracted if necessary. To do so, debug mode must be activated. Go to Settings > Technical > Database Structure > Attachments. Here can be found all attachments across the database, including the XML files linked to invoices.

To display and extract the XML file of invoices, switch to list view and filter on the Resource Model: account.move.

You can either extract each XML file by clicking on the invoice and downloading it, field "File Content (base64). Or you can select all invoices and export them in Excel, containing the XML links in one column as in the below screenprint :

Discard
Best Answer
attachment = self.env['ir.attachment'].search([('res_name', '=', invoice.name)])

in attachment, you will get the record of the attachment of your invoice and can access other fields with it like attachment.datas will be base64 of XML of your invoice

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Santosh,

You can find the Invoice XML in Settings > Technical > Reports > Reports, and search Invoice using the search-box.

Regards,

Juan José - ADHOC

Discard