Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where can i find the dutch translation for Accounting

By
Gunther Rombouts
on 2/16/13, 11:45 AM 1,137 views

Where can i find the dutch translation for Accounting

if u are looking for the COA then under extras just download (netherland - accounting). else if it is the interface then use (settings -- load translations)

omar bajunaid
on 2/17/13, 10:32 AM
omar bajunaid
On 2/17/13, 10:34 AM

if u are looking for the COA then under extras just download (netherland - accounting). else if it is the interface then use (settings -- load translations)

do you mean "extra's" somewhere IN openerp? as I don't seem to find that anywhere

OLCE
on 3/10/13, 7:17 PM

in openerp v7 do the following; go to "Settings" ====> Drop Down the "Search / Filter Box" =====> select "Extra" =======> Scroll down to find "Netherland Accounting" (shows flag)

omar bajunaid
on 3/13/13, 4:35 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/16/13, 11:45 AM
Seen: 1137 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM