Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where can I find alternate report formats (Sales Quote, Sales Order, Invoice, Quote Request, Purchase Order)?

Gilles Lehoux
on 2/22/14, 12:55 PM 1,299 views

Where can I find an alternate report format for Sales Quote, Sales Order, Invoice, Quote Request, Purchase Order, and the like? Someone may have already re-formatted those reports (column widths, field locations, etc...) in a way that would match my needs. If they are only available through installing modules then how can I filter the module list to find them?

A module that only changes these report formats might be called a "skin" or "theme" in other applications.

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 2/24/14, 12:48 PM

Hello; Try to use report_webkit it's on addons; and look for webkit report in Launchpad (REPORTS

Take a look also at This

If you want to test more, see Aeroo and extra aeroo reports

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/22/14, 12:55 PM
Seen: 1299 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM