Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Where can I change rights for working time on projects?

on 2/18/14, 9:08 AM 826 views

Hello everybody,

I successfully installed OpenErp on my server and it's great but I am facing 2 issues on project management...

• The first one is about logging Work Time on a task: I create a project with several tasks assigned to someone. But the assigned user can't add his working time info inside Work Summary/Time Spent... . The user admin can do it but no one else.. Did I forgot a permission on users?

• The other problem is that we can't see which users is working with us on a project (only my pic is displayed). Admin can see that for example 3 users is working on this project but users can't see it.. An idea?

Thank you and have a nice day!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 2/18/14, 9:08 AM
Seen: 826 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM