Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

When trying to download openerp_report_designer.zip I get base_report_designer_install instead

By
Yakito
on 3/10/13, 10:10 PM 8,373 views

Hello,

I am new to module development and I am in the "reporting" stage of my module. I am trying to use OpenOffice to create my reports, but when I installed the module OpenERP Report Designer and I click on Download openerp_report_designer.zip I get a file called base_report_designer_installer_ with no extension.

OpenOffice wont recognize this file. What am I doing wrong?

Any tip much appreciated

Yakito
On 3/10/13, 11:45 PM

I solved this one. As it was a remote connection for some reason to my browser it was downloading base_report_designer_install_ but on the remote computer was the zip file

But it shows bad extention. How can i solve this?

Remya
on 10/18/13, 2:22 AM
Dario Sequenzia
On 6/16/14, 8:42 AM

I had the same issue, fixed by simply changing the name of the file to (adding .zip) base_report_designer_install.zip

Bala_Smart
On 9/9/14, 5:20 AM

You can download openerp_report_designer.zip from following link

www.4shared. com/zip/omR8eqw2/openerp_report_designer.html

Nikunj Nakum
On 9/9/14, 7:08 AM

in this case you can install this module directly from database you created.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/10/13, 10:10 PM
Seen: 8373 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM