Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Yenthe

--Yenthe--
| 7 7 8
Turnhout, Belgium
--Yenthe--

My Odoo blog: http://www.odoo.yenthevg.com/

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Yenthe666

Yenthe
On 7/4/16, 2:06 AM

Hi Sama,

Odoo 10 will be probably released in october (this year). There is however no official statement giving an exact date of when Odoo 10 will be released.
The main additions / features that will be added is everything regarding production and PLM. Odoo is in the progress of fully rewriting the code there was and are heavily extending it.  Another major change is that the old API will be fully removed in V10 and all modules will be written in the new API. Quite a big load of the resources is also used to improve the website and the speed of the website too.

For the rest there isn't too much information released yet. It will be announced at Odoo Experience in october.

Yenthe

thank you yenthe

sama
on 7/4/16, 2:25 AM

You're welcome. If the answer has helped you please upvote / accept the answer :)

Yenthe
on 7/4/16, 8:46 AM

Hi,

odoo 10 is nice ! :)

but i didn't like the name of manifest file " __manifest__.py"

Best, If it is "__odoo__.py"

shameem@aχoncoms
on 10/4/16, 2:29 AM

Keyur

--Keyur--
| 4 4 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Keyur--

Odoo Expert

Keyur
On 11/15/16, 12:20 AM

Hi Sama,

You can check Odoo 10 Release Notes here Odoo-10-Release-Notes.

Thanks you

sama
on 11/15/16, 1:58 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/4/16, 1:33 AM
Seen: 3314 times
Last updated: 11/15/16, 12:20 AM