Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

When printing checks in Ver 7.0 does it print the amount with euro and cents no matter what the base currency is?

By
Allan Lindquist
on 10/25/13, 6:08 PM 791 views

When printing checks in Ver 7.0 does it print the amount with euro and cents no matter what the base currency is?

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 10/26/13, 9:06 AM

The standard check_writing module in v7.0 has several limitations. The one you mention is one of them. You should use the following module (scheduled to be merged in core):
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/7.0-account_check_writing

I'd be delighted to get a better check writing module, so I checked this thread with interest. However, that "module" you linked to absolutely gigantic - containing practically all OE modules - ?? One of the modules is "account_check_writing". Does this meant that I have to move my whole OE codebase from stock to this branch for just one module? More details would be great!

Thinkwell Designs, Dave Burkholder
on 10/26/13, 7:16 PM

Grover Menacho

--Grover Menacho--
| 5 7 8
La Paz, Bolivia
--Grover Menacho--

Systems Engineer + MBA

Grover Menacho
On 10/25/13, 7:23 PM

Maybe there is a misconfiguration on your database. Please go to Settings>Configuration>Accounting and enable multicurrencies. Then go and check where the currency is on Euros.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/25/13, 6:08 PM
Seen: 791 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM