Odoo Help

When printing checks in Ver 7.0 does it print the amount with euro and cents no matter what the base currency is?

By
Allan Lindquist
on 10/25/13, 6:08 PM 978 views

When printing checks in Ver 7.0 does it print the amount with euro and cents no matter what the base currency is?

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 9
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 10/26/13, 9:06 AM

The standard check_writing module in v7.0 has several limitations. The one you mention is one of them. You should use the following module (scheduled to be merged in core):
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/7.0-account_check_writing

I'd be delighted to get a better check writing module, so I checked this thread with interest. However, that "module" you linked to absolutely gigantic - containing practically all OE modules - ?? One of the modules is "account_check_writing". Does this meant that I have to move my whole OE codebase from stock to this branch for just one module? More details would be great!

Thinkwell Designs, Dave Burkholder
on 10/26/13, 7:16 PM

Grover Menacho

--Grover Menacho--
| 5 7 8
La Paz, Bolivia
--Grover Menacho--

Systems Engineer + MBA

Grover Menacho
On 10/25/13, 7:23 PM

Maybe there is a misconfiguration on your database. Please go to Settings>Configuration>Accounting and enable multicurrencies. Then go and check where the currency is on Euros.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/25/13, 6:08 PM
Seen: 978 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM