This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have an sale.order model with four different type of views I given. When I refreshing the one type of sale.order form, it automatically change into the another type of sale.order form view. I want to stop the changed when I am refreshing the form view in Sale.Order Form.

Example:

I having the sale.order model with four different type as (normal, contract, estimation, item) and for all the four type I have a separate tree view, form view and action. For this four type I am having four different type of menus by differing the action with type in sale.order model. Then when I open a record from the sale.order model of type normal that corresponding form view is showing and I am refreshing my page in browser it will automatically changed the form view  into the estimation type of sale.order model.

So How can I stop the form view change by refreshing page in sale.order model. ?? Is there any way to stop this.

Thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, I know its been a while, but did you found a solution? I am having the same issue with v13.

Thanks!

Discard