Odoo Help

When I click Time tracking, I get "Error!Please create an employee and associate it with this user."

By
Kathy
on 9/19/14, 2:35 AM 1,607 views

Hi everyone,

our company try to use HR function, and when I click Time tracking, and comes with "Error!Please create an employee and associate it with this user."...Please give me some advice on it.

Thank you 

Kathy

'hr' is not a question - please format your question in future posts.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 9/19/14, 1:47 PM
sepuuya merit
On 9/19/14, 3:02 AM

Hi Kathy, There is a difference between a user (able to login) and an employee (under HR function)....so when u want a user to be an employee, then go

HR>>Employees>>select or create new employee>>under that employee on the "Public infomation" tab>>Related User (select from dropdown).

After that this Employee will be able to login as a system user, but if you dont want an employee to have login permission then dont answer the "Related User" option.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/19/14, 2:35 AM
Seen: 1607 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM