Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

When I click Time tracking, I get "Error!Please create an employee and associate it with this user."

By
Kathy
on 9/19/14, 2:35 AM 1,386 views

Hi everyone,

our company try to use HR function, and when I click Time tracking, and comes with "Error!Please create an employee and associate it with this user."...Please give me some advice on it.

Thank you 

Kathy

'hr' is not a question - please format your question in future posts.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 9/19/14, 1:47 PM
sepuuya merit
On 9/19/14, 3:02 AM

Hi Kathy, There is a difference between a user (able to login) and an employee (under HR function)....so when u want a user to be an employee, then go

HR>>Employees>>select or create new employee>>under that employee on the "Public infomation" tab>>Related User (select from dropdown).

After that this Employee will be able to login as a system user, but if you dont want an employee to have login permission then dont answer the "Related User" option.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/19/14, 2:35 AM
Seen: 1386 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM