Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

When i click "Create and view invoice" button it shows below error, What is 'commercial_partner_id'?

By
Remya
on 5/10/13, 7:50 AM 1,285 views

KeyError: "Field 'commercial_partner_id' does not exist in object 'browse_record(res.partner, 5)'"

I get the same issue.

Petya Simeonska
on 5/16/13, 9:54 AM

Any Updates?....

Prakash
on 5/17/13, 7:49 AM

Remya

--Remya--
| 7 8 8
Thiruvananthapuram, India
--Remya--

Working as an Senior ODOO developer. http://in.linkedin.com/pub/remya-r/69/a23/298

Remya
On 5/18/13, 3:19 AM

Error indicates missing of field commercial_partner_id in the table res.partner

Mising fields in a table usually indicates the installation of a downloaded module, which is not complete correctly; or the installation of a custom module made by the user.

thnak you, you give me a clue¡¡¡, I installed the OE v6 and its better¡¡

JUAN CARLOS SANCHEZ GARCIA
on 5/18/13, 2:07 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/10/13, 7:50 AM
Seen: 1285 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM