Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

when i click button action in my form,then record was saved in my table without click save button?

By
Bailey
on 2/5/15, 12:54 AM 1,269 views

actually my requirement is record will be save only if i click save button. but whenever i click button in my form then duplicate record saved in my table. so how to sort out this issue in odoo 8 ?

Wich button u clicking??

aci aisha
on 2/5/15, 12:58 AM

Wich button u clicking??

aci aisha
on 2/5/15, 12:58 AM

i think he means any button with some function inside the form. also he don't have any required fields inside that form i guess

Gopalakrishnan Kasilingam
on 2/5/15, 1:00 AM
Virali
On 8/3/15, 8:44 AM

you are clicking duplicate button????

Not like that, any button inside in form,any idea for this?

Bailey
on 8/5/15, 3:24 AM

you should check your code which ever button you are clicking. may be you call write method that save your data. this is one of the possibility.

Virali
on 8/5/15, 3:43 AM

Grover Menacho

--Grover Menacho--
| 5 7 8
La Paz, Bolivia
--Grover Menacho--

Systems Engineer + MBA

Grover Menacho
On 8/4/15, 3:20 PM

Hello Bailey,

Every button that has an action like add discounts, open another form, update function fields.... and more... Every button is going to save the data, because some of them need the active_id (actual id of the form), so they need it to be stored, function fields needs records to be stored to work. The only operation that you can do without saving the form is ON CHANGE, because you are passing arguments and it's returning something.... But the rest operations, are going to be stored.

Make any one field as required

I think Thankaraj & Gopalakrishnam are friends....Or both r same

aci aisha
on 2/5/15, 1:03 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/5/15, 12:54 AM
Seen: 1269 times
Last updated: 8/1/16, 4:25 PM