Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Since a lot of people do not seem to like the forum and are annoyed by some features I propose a thread to write all our ideas out.
The ideas can then be send to the developers / Odoo to hopefully get some improvements or reaction from them.
What I'd personally like:
- Special block to post code in, such as on Stackoverflow
- Ability to delete and modify own comments & other their comments (1.000+ karma required to remove other people their comments)
- Ability to convert answer to comment and choose under which answer. Numerous new people post a new answer meant to comment on another user its answer. I can only convert it to a comment on the question itself, which is not right.
- Report user / temp block him. Since a lot of spam pops up it would be nice to report users or put them on some sort of 'blacklist'?
- Thread does not get bumped to the top when you edit an answer. At the moment you can cheat to get your question to the top by clicking on edit, doing nothing, and saving it again. This should be replaced by a 'bump' button that only works once every xx hours or xx days?
So post away with your ideas and suggestions or comment on my ideas what you like/dislike!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 12/8/14, 3:49 AM|
|Seen: 1233 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|