This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Please, Can any body help me and show me how i can solve my problem? In my installation of OpenERP 7.0 when i clic the create button for creating a make order, in place of the form, i receive this error message " raise ValueError('No such external ID currently defined in the system: %s.%s' % (module, xml_id)) ValueError: No such external ID currently defined in the system: stock.stock_location_stock"

Please please i need help

Discard
Author

thank you for your answer, i have cry to install pgadmin3 in ubuntu for administrating my DB that is in the LINUX system. I was not able to configure it so that i can use the one that is in my Window system to do the job. Now that i'm OK, i realy want to understant what exactly i will insert in that table. In that table i have these fields: Id , create_uid,create_date, write_date,write_uid, noupdate,name,date_init,date_update,module,model,res_id

What will i put exactly in fields? Please can you tel me the role of that table?

Best Answer

This problem is solved for me when I updates the base module.

Discard
Best Answer

It seems that you have deleted the default stock location called Stock. This can only be fixed by:

• Setup a new database or
  • create a new stock location and create an enty in table ir_model_data with a database client like pgAdmin
Discard
Author

Thank you for the answer,

You can recreate it easily by updating the stock module from the UI.