| 2 2 6
Vadodara, India
--Openies Services--

We provide Odoo Services.

Contact us on : contact@openies.com

Openies Services India
8/11/15, 3:08 AM

Hello,

In odoo8 allotment partner fields functionality is not work. 

Please refer this link for module which enable the allotment partner functionality.

Sudhir Arya (ERP Harbor Consulting Services) India

--Sudhir Arya (ERP Harbor Consulting Services)--
| 8 9 10
Ahmedabad, India
--Sudhir Arya (ERP Harbor Consulting Services)--

• Co-Founder & Co-Owner at ERP Harbor Consulting Services

• ERP Consultant / ERP Customization / TechnoFunctional Expert

• Sound knowledge in Python, Odoo (Open ERP), XML, PostgreSQL

• Domain knowledge of Sale Management, Purchase Management, Warehouse Management, Manufacturing, Multi Company Configuration & Management, HR Management, Medical Management, Construction Management, Education Management, Point of Sale, Third Party Integrations

• Positive attitude and quick Learner

• Good analytical skill, quick bug and issue tracing and find the solution

• Good knowledge and experience in payment gateway integration with Odoo

• Ready to accept new challenges

• Active Memeber On Stackoverflow 

LinkedIn

Blog

Stackoverflow

ERP Harbor Consulting Services

Sudhir Arya (ERP Harbor Consulting Services) India
6/29/13, 5:32 PM

This field is used when you want to deliver a particular product to specific person.

See the scenario:

In Sale Order you have 2 products (Product A and Product B). I want to deliver Product A to Person A and Product B to Person B.

So in Allotment Partner field, I will select Person A for Product A in Sale Order Line and Person B for Product B.

When you confirm the Sale Order and see the Delivery Order, you will see Person A for Product A and Person B for Product B in Destination Address field in Move.

Hope this will help you.

2 Comments
陈帆 China
11/7/13, 1:53 AM

yes, it does. but it not split the deliver order into 2, how can i print the delivery order with the corrected shipping address

NUMERIGRAPHE France
2/19/15, 4:47 AM

This would be a fine feature if it was actually implemented! I can see no trace of that in the code or in the interface, can you share a screencast or a demo of this?

Janik De Goÿ Belgium
2/11/15, 4:45 AM

This is an interesting feature. I'm affraid I cannot see/find what Arya refers to; "Destination Address field in Move". Can you elaborate on that?

The print of the delivery order (Picking) isn't split by Allotment address.

On the other hand when I activate "Allow a different address for delivery and invoicing“ in the configuration I see the impact of selecting a different ship to address but its for the complete document, not per product / SO item.

Zahin Afghanistan
5/31/13, 10:14 AM

Hello,

I think its maintain because of creating invoice from sale order line feature.

Yes, OpenERP build a feature but never well documented.

Thanks,

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now