Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What's the equivalent in V9 of "purchase.act_draft" (V8) ?

By
Tatorus
on 2/25/16, 9:40 AM 368 views

Hi, I have to migrate a custom module from 8.0 to 9.0 but when i try to load it on my server, I have this error :

ParseError: "External ID not found in the system: WIPv9.act_draft

The problem comes from this line (in my workflow.xml): "purchase.act_draft" works on 8.0 but not on 9.0, what's its equivalent ?

<field name="act_from" ref="purchase.act_draft"/>

Please do your own search. A similar question is already answered and shows you how to deal with these problems.

Ermin Trevisan
on 2/26/16, 3:05 AM

I just do an other search now, I tested some answers but nothing has worked :/ I'm a new beginner with Odoo so if you can explain me how to deal with this problem, I'll be grateful.

Tatorus
on 2/26/16, 4:25 AM

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 2/26/16, 8:49 AM

You are obviously again inheriting from another module, this time it looks like cci_purchase from vnc-biz (as Google tells me). This module has had the last commit in the year 2012! In that case you have to port this module and that is from version 6.1!

However, the concept of workflows has undergone a major redesign in 9.0 and the sales and purchase workflows have been removed. See the discussion in the mailing list: https://www.odoo.com/groups/community-59/community-13955211

The problem is that in my odoo server 8.0, the module works because there is a workflow.xml in .../openerp/addons/purchase and i use the ref "purchase.act_draft" from this file. But, in my sever 9.0, there is no workflow.xml there.

Tatorus
on 2/26/16, 9:11 AM

I can't edit my last comment but i'm not inheriting from another module, i'm inheriting from the core module Purchase.

Tatorus
on 2/26/16, 9:15 AM

Sorry, I can't find this reference in the 8.0 repository (check https://github.com/odoo/odoo/tree/8.0/addons), but in the module I have mentioned above. There is only a reference like ref="act_draft". However, the concept of workflows has undergone a major redesign in 9.0 and the sales and purchase workflows have been removed. See the discussion in the mailing list: https://www.odoo.com/groups/community-59/community-13955211

Ermin Trevisan
on 2/26/16, 9:56 AM

Yes, the purchase workflows have been removed. So i think i'll have to do an inheritance of my method button_confirm

Tatorus
on 3/1/16, 3:09 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/25/16, 9:40 AM
Seen: 368 times
Last updated: 3/2/16, 9:44 AM