Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What's the equivalent in V9 of product.model_pricelist_partnerinfo (V8) ?

By
Tatorus
on 2/24/16, 10:29 AM 360 views

I'm migrating a custom module but when i try to load it on my odoo server, i have this error :

Exception: Module loading WIPv9 failed: file WIPv9/security/ir.model.access.csv could not be processed:
Line 6 : No matching record found for external id 'product.model_pricelist_partnerinfo' in field 'Object'

It comes from this line in my ir.model.access.csv :

pricelist.partner_info,"pricelist.partner_info","product.model_pricelist_partnerinfo","stock.group_stock_user",1,1,0,0

product.model_pricelist_partnerinfo is for Odoo 8, what is the equivalent for Odoo 9 ?

@Ermin Trevisan: this not comes from the module, i searched "product_pricelist_partnerinfo" in my /openerp/addons but I found nothing. But I don't know where it comes from (I'm a beginner :/)

Tatorus
on 2/25/16, 3:23 AM

You don't need to have it on your server, as a matter of fact, the cause of your error is the missing of the module, it is the same if your custom module inherits the module causing the error. You should check the dependencies of your custom module (__openerp__.py) and the imports in your init.py files.

Ermin Trevisan
on 2/25/16, 9:06 AM

..or your ir.model.access.csv just contains the pricelist.partner_info erraneously.

Ermin Trevisan
on 2/25/16, 9:09 AM

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 2/24/16, 11:05 AM

There is no equivalent in 9.0. I assume this comes from the following community module:

https://apps.openerp.com/apps/modules/8.0/product_pricelist_partnerinfo    

and this module is not ported to 9.0 yet. You will have to wait or to port it yourself.    

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/24/16, 10:29 AM
Seen: 360 times
Last updated: 2/25/16, 4:58 AM